I thought it would be fun to share some little ideas you could do to "polish" up a room in your house that might need a little extra pizzazz.
All these ideas are pretty easily implementable---
1. Spice up your windows with some fun window treatments. I love long, full panels that graze the ground.
2. Spruce up your bedside table. Keep it simple, like this one--- a reading lamp, some flowers, and an accessory or two.
I love that black chest!
3. Hang some art!
All different sizes and many different frames---and a look all unique to you!
4. Paint a ceiling!
5. Try whites! Soothing bedroom, many shades of white in a breakfast room--- and pretty easy to pull off.
6. Love your natural wood, and give it a new stain if you'd love it more in a new shade.
7. Place a single tropical leaf in a glass vase and give your room some extra nature.
8. In beautiful jars, place some botanicals in your kitchen window.
9. Embrace eclectic! This room is rocking antiques, Moroccon poufs, modern, funky art, soothing colors...
10. No secret on this one--- add some greenery/fruit/centerpiece to your table or counter
(also-- take note of that awesome chandelier!)
11. Make yourself a reading nook with 2 matching chairs and some great architectural lamps.
12. Find a desk chair you love to sit in and to look at!
images via Elle Decor, House Beautiful, Country Living, Houzz, Restoration Hardware